Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

 Sugary cookies made with friends this weekend . We had fun decorating them and eating the sprinkles.  And when we were done, I sent them home with my friend and her girls.  Ok, so maybe that was a sneaky trick to avoid having Austin bouncing off the walls from sugar.  A Mama's gotta do what a mama's gotta do.


 These I love any day, but you especially have to love them on Valentine's day.


 What Austin got for a treat in lieu of the cookies.  Don't feel too sorry for him, there is some chocolate covered goodness inside that envelope with the card.  And what kid wouldn't want his very own toy guitar (ukelele)?  Maybe now I can play my guitar in peace?  Yeah, right.


Hope your Valentine's day was full of sweet surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment