Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

the day Harley Davidson met Laura Ingalls




ok, so this is me looking very laura ingalls-like in my floral skirt.... on my sister's Harley.


My sister who is 18 years older than me, does kick boxing, Tai Chi, and travels to Daytona Beach for Bike Week.  She wears a black and pink leather biker jacket paired with a pink Coach scarf.  Her bike has a gold skull and funky lights on the wheels and body which move and change colors.  I drive a grey Toyota Corolla equipped with a car seat, sippy cup holder and cheerios on the floor.  It may be safe to say I am not the "cool" one in the family.


This is my mom and my sister. 
My mom who is now 78, rode her motorcycle to get the midwife while in labor with my sister sixty years ago.    Yeah, really.



Me, I was just born in a hospital.  My dad drove her there.  Boring, huh?
Maybe that explains things.


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! and yes, that would explain your sister loves bikes and you prefer a more relaxed life; you all look wonderful, so cool and funny, love
    irene

    ReplyDelete