Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

15 Eggs
























15 eggs, and no we are not talking about my chickens here.






After many shots, many blood draws, many ultrasounds, quite



a bit of nausea and other side effects, I finally had the egg



retrieval today.  Now, I am resting.  In a few days we will 




know more and I will return to the hospital for the embryo 




transfer.  Meanwhile, I am thankful that this part of the




roller coaster ride is over and trying to catch my breath




before the next ride begins. 















And no, they are not putting 15 embryos back in!  They will




not likely all grow and of those that do, only a small number




will be transferred to me, the rest for be frozen for a future 




cycle or if not needed, we will make them available to another




couple tying to conceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment